CTO – Cryptocurrency – UK/EU Remote
Albert Bow has just partnered with an extremely exciting and very well-funded Blockchain and Cryptocurrency start-up based out of the UK and EU. They’re on the lookout for an experienced CTO to join and lead their new team.
Our client is one of the leading products aiming to monopolise the bridge between traditional fiat and cryptocurrencies. They’re aiming to launch early next year, so it is an extremely exciting time to be joining the journey.
This role is an extremely pivotal role within the organisation as you will be responsible for the success and growth of the entire technology department
If you’re passionate about Crypto, Web 3.0/Blockchain and building software/technology teams and also have the ability to roll your sleeves up and lead by example….please read the below requirements and apply if it’s a fit.
This role will still be relatively hands-on, so a candidate with a high level of technical expertise will be required. You’re not going to be a developer in any way. However, you will need to have the ability to read code, identify poor code, and review the overall code quality of the organisation.
- Expert in writing and leading teams building smart contracts on Solidity.
- Strong background within the Crypto, Web 3.0/Blockchain space.
- Having a background in traditional/fiat currencies and dealing with the regulations within that space will be required.
- Expert in security and SecOps
- Expert in software architecture
- Hands on experience with solidity and smart contracts
- Proven track record of building and leading complex products, particularly within the Crypto, Web 3.0/Blockchain space.
- Ability to roll the sleeves up and code when required. “Lead by example” style of management may be needed.
- Very strong delivery and project management skills.
- 5-7 years of working within a start-up.
- Proven ability to grow and manage a technology team.
- Excellent ability to get the best and mentor more inexperienced developers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within a fast-paced trading environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Please reach out by applying for the job, LI mail or via email (Craigtrenier@albertbow.com).
Get in contact with Craig if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for:
Or check out our other jobs here:
|Executive Search, Web 3.0