C++ Developer | Proprietary Trading | Up to $300,000
Albert Bow is working with an extremely well-funded trading firm currently operating in stealth mode. They are looking for experienced C++ Developers to join them during a very exciting time with the company.
- Expert coding skills in C++
- Knowledge of market data protocols and order entry for global exchanges
- Experience profiling and optimization code
- Experience with packet capture, packet dissection, and packet replay
- Experience with parallel programming, including threads and lock-free programming
- Develop C++ code for our core trading engine, for all exchange-traded asset classes
- Liaison with quantitative researchers to create software to support research, analysis, backtesting, and live trading
- Help design and architect world-class low latency trading solutions by understanding networks, server architecture, and how software can best take advantage of the hardware
This position is based in New York and is paying up to $300,000 depending on experience.
If you’re interested, please apply with an up-to-date CV. Initial interviews are already happening.
Get in contact with Max if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for: https://www.linkedin.com/in/max-goldthorpe/
Or check out our other jobs here:
|Job Category||Quant & Trading|