Senior SRE | Hybrid | Market-Making (Java, Kubernetes, HFT, Crypto) – Salary up to £300,000 total comp
I’m working with a leading global crypto market-making firm that sources and provides liquidity in digital assets for institutional investors, token issuers, Crypto miners, and leading crypto exchanges. The company is deeply embedded in every major sector of the crypto ecosystem. They work with leading crypto native entrepreneurs as well as financial institutions who are taking their first steps into the world of digital assets. They also work with 35 cryptocurrency exchanges around the globe. In volatile markets, they are a trusted partner to crypto native builders.
They are looking for an experienced SRE who is wearing a number of different hats and is ideally in a small team where they have a lot of responsibility for dealing with traders. Ideally looking for an SRE who will be responsible for designing, and supporting highly available systems across a diverse trading tech stack. This role will be a part of the global SRE team. You will have hands-on exposure to all levels of infrastructure – from physical networking and computing, through exchange connectivity, Linux system engineering, Kubernetes cluster administration, microservice orchestration, metrics, backups, and disaster recovery planning, all the way up to application-level analysis.
The successful candidate will optimize latency between exchanges and the internal ecosystem, with great attention to observability, scalability and security.
- 3 days a week in the London office
- Salary up to £300,000 dependent on experience
- Strong experience working in a Site reliability engineering role
- Advanced experience working hands-on with Kubernetes
- Must have a strong background in Java
- Experience working with AWS
- Ideal candidate will have experience dealing with high volumes and developing critical systems
- A strong background in CI/CD, Automated testing
- Proficiency in either Python/ Rust/ Go
- High-frequency trading experience is a must
- Experience working within Crypto or Financial services is a bonus
- Ideal candidate will have worked directly with traders troubleshooting and monitoring trading platforms.
- 25 days of holiday
- Hybrid working
- Health and wellness memberships
- Dental benefits
- Pension Scheme
- Upskilling workshops
- Many many more!
If you feel this role suits your skillset and would like to find out more, please apply below. Interviews are actively taking place!
Get in contact with Ntinga if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for:
Or check out our other jobs here
Check out our Telegram group
|Job Category||Web 3.0|