Albert Bow are currently working with one of the leaders in the transport industry, they are at the heart of innovation and transformation for all things Cloud, IoT, and Telematics.
There are several open positions varying from Mid-Lead level Software Engineers (Backend).
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be part of a collaborative technology team, responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Work in an agile way and enjoy product development. In a modern Microservice architecture you are responsible for changes and optimizations according to the latest engineering practices
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with microservices and the use of cloud services (AWS)
- Some experience or familiarity with Frontend dev
- Salary range €70,000 – €110,000 package (Mid-Lead)
- German speaking not required although a bonus
- Hybrid remote
If you are interested in hearing more please apply with an up-to-date CV
Get in contact with Marios if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for:
Or check out our other jobs here: