Senior Quantitative Trader | Trading Firm | HK$2,500,000 | Hong Kong
Albert Bow is working with a client who are one of the world’s biggest trading firms. Combining data, research, technology and trading expertise has shaped their collaborative mindset which enables them to solve the most complex challenges. They are currently looking for a Quantitative Trader who is self-driven to join their expanding team.
On a day-to-day level, you will…
- Run quantitative research to produce new alphas, and improve existing ones.
- Supervise every aspect of the strategy development journey, including tasks such as data analysis, hypothesis testing, back-testing, executing signals, and conducting post-trade analysis.
- Develop quant trading strategies in equities and derivatives markets.
- Keep discipline when finding opportunities and navigating trading risk.
- Develop tools to help with day to day trading operations.
Who are we looking for?
- Has a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- A strategy which is currently and consistently profitable.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field such as data science, statistics, mathematics, physics or engineering.
- Experience at a proprietary trading firm, hedge fund or bank.
- Coding skills required in at least one leading programming language (Python and/or C++, C#)
- Intellectual curiosity to explore new data sets, solve complex problems, drive innovative processes and connect the dots between multiple fields.
- Strong capacity to communicate with technologists, data scientists and traders across the globe.
- Proven track record in delivering successful systematic strategies.
This is an on-site role based in Hong Kong and pays up to HK$2,500,000 depending on experience. If you’re interested, please reach out to me on LinkedIn or apply with an up-to-date CV. Initial interviews are ASAP. You can also email me directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in contact with Michael if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for.
Or check out our other jobs here
Check out our Telegram group
|Job Category||Quant & Trading|