Senior Rust Developer | Blockchain Crypto Swaps | Berlin Hybrid
I am currently seeking a Senior Rust Developer to join a blockchain company building a decentralized, trustless protocol that enables cross chain crypto swaps between different blockchains easily and securely.
The company is backed by the likes of Coinbase Ventures and Blockchain Capital and in a very secure place.
- 3+ year’s experience in Rust
- Web 3.0 experience is a plus
- An in-depth knowledge of the challenges of distributed systems
- Previous experience of working with complex type systems
- Developing their stand along blockchain using the substrate blockchain development framework
- Working on providing secure and user-friendly tools for our validators to manage their nodes.
- Working on tough problems and trade-offs that decentralised finance and blockchains have to offer.
Salary is paying up to €150,000 depending on experience.
This is a hybrid role, requiring you to be in the office based in Berlin twice a week. A relocation package is available if needed.
If you are interested please apply with an up to date CV below or reach out to me directly to hear more – firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in contact with David if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for: https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-mcguigan-06572a167/
Or check out our other jobs here:
|Job Category||Web 3.0|