Quantitative Developer | Blockchain | London
Albert Bow has just partnered with an extremely exciting Blockchain and CryptoCurrency fund based in London. They’re on the lookout for experienced Quantitative Developers and Traders to join their new and team. These roles are extremely pivotal role within the organisation as you will be responsible for the execution, creation and development of the majority of the firm’s qualitative trading strategies.
As their new Quant you will be looking to make a direct impact on the firm’s trading profits by leveraging your previous market knowledge and helping build an entirely new strategy alongside the C-suite and other senior stakeholders.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a quantitative trader.
- Very strong in C++ and Python
- Evaluate and research trends and opportunities for secondary market investing in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space
- Assist in the establishment and continuous monitoring of trading/investment limits
- Develop models and reporting systems to properly monitor and manage our investment portfolios.
- Develop, maintain and enhance trading models, algorithms and systems; Build versatile trading bots and trading implementations capable of handling variety of portfolios and requirements
- In-depth understanding of mathematics (calculus, stochastic, linear algebra) and statistics (probability, covariance, correlations).
- Strong numerical and quantitative analysis skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within a fast-paced trading environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
If you feel like this role suits you’re skillset or you know someone that might be a good fit, please reach out by applying for the job, LI mail or via email (Craigtrenier@albertbow.com).
Get in contact with Craig if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for: https://www.linkedin.com/in/craig-trenier-16a54a142/
Or check out our other jobs here:
|Job Category||Quant & Trading|