Albert Bow has just partnered with an extremely exciting Blockchain and CryptoCurrency start-up based in Dublin. They’re on the lookout for an experienced Quantitative Developer to join their newly established team. This role is an extremely pivotal role within organisation as you will be responsible for the execution, creation and development of the majority of the firm’s qualitative trading strategies.
As a Quantitative Developer, you will be looking to make a direct impact on the firm’s trading profits by leveraging your previous market knowledge and helping build an entirely new strategy alongside the C-suite and other senior stakeholders.
- Minimum of 2 years, of quantitative trading/development experience.
- Experience in developing and engineering within Digital Assets or another High frequency trading environment.
- Ability to program, deploy and upgrade a high-frequency trading software
- In-depth understanding of mathematics (calculus, stochastic, linear algebra) and statistics (probability, covariance, correlations).
- Strong numerical and quantitative analysis skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within a fast-paced trading environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
If you feel like this role suits you’re skillset or you know someone that might be a good fit, please reach out by applying for the job, LI mail or via email (Craigtrenier@albertbow.com).
Get in contact with Craig if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for:
Or check out our other jobs here: