London, United Kingdom
Posted 2 months ago
Quant Trader | London | £200,000 | Equities, FX , Futures
My client is a Global Investment house that specializes in systematic and macro investing strategies across various asset classes. The portfolio management team are looking for an experienced trader to oversee the team’s trading process.
- Oversight of international equities and FX systematic trading during European hours and backup coverage during US morning.
- Monitor and support portfolio construction, execution, connectivity, and related processes.
- Conduct post-trade execution and transaction cost analysis and suggest ways to improve.
- Support the international implementation of internally developed algorithms and help monitor them for any technical or trading issues.
- Maintain and improve existing production and research infrastructure.
- 2+ years of work experience in algorithmic trading and exposure to quantitative/systematic or macro strategies, ideally with experience in exchange-traded global equities and/or FX.
- Strong programming skills and proficiency in SQL and Python.
- Detail-oriented and vigilant about potential operational risks.
- Strong quantitative skills and sensitivity to numbers.
- A commitment to the highest ethical standards.
If this is of interest please apply for the role
Get in contact with David if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for.
Or check out our other jobs here
|Job Category||Quant & Trading|