Quality Assurance Engineer
I am currently working with a very well-funded FinTech client who is looking for a number of QA Engineers / SDETs (Software Development Engineer in Test) to come on board. The company is going through an exciting phase of building out a Cloud Tech Native platform that will merge and support tier 1 banks worldwide. You will be part of the Software Engineering team that cross-functions with other Tech specialists to drive the project to its goal. You will be the main point of contact for everything Testing related, and have a rich background in software engineering or programming /development.
- Commercial experience with Automation Frameworks, Selenium, Cypress and Gherkin
- Software Development background is a must!
- Strong experience with API testing via Rest Assured Principles and Libraries.
- Experience with BDD, Cucumber and CI/CD pipeline
- Providing insight and knowledge with the software engineering team for best practices!
- Sourcing control and build and release processes.
- Test suit development and maintenance
- Handle the testing function from start to finish and guide the software engineering team on best practices
They offer a huge list of benefits (too many to mention on LinkedIn) and a flexible salary for the right candidate!
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, please don’t hesitate in applying. Apply below or send your CV directly to the email provided.
Initial interviews are happening ASAP.
Get in contact with Shaam if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for:
Or check out our other jobs here: