America, New York
Posted 6 months ago
Python Developer | New York, USA | Trading | $250,000
My client is currently looking for a number of Python developers to join their proprietary trading firm, based in New York. My client is based in New York City but also have offices in Chicago, London and Malta. They currently have $200m in operating funds on the trading desk and hold between 2-12% of all consolidation equity markets in the USA.
- Support and enhance the platform: security master, position management, trade posting, compliance, working with the P&L, FTP framework +more
- Adding to the migration of the saleability, throughput & capacity components.
- 2+ years with Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS)
- Expert in Python
- Experience in trading environment
- Database experience (MySQL, Postgres, MariaDB)
This role is paying up to $250,000 depending on experience + bonus.
Office based in New York.
Please do apply if you are interested in the position.
Get in contact with Ed if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ed-langdon/
Or check out our other jobs here: