Product Designer (UX) | FinTech
A truly unique opportunity with an extremely fast growing start up looking to revolutionise the industry. My client is looking for an ambitious Product Designer with a strong focus on UX to join the team and grow with the company.
This Product Designer will have a strong ability to take client ideas and create an attractive product based on their needs. This Product Designer should feel comfortable creating prototypes and communicating with internal teams in order to deliver wholesome solutions. The Product Designer should also have the ability to follow budget constraints and demonstrate some pieces of previous works through a portfolio.
As the Product Designer, you’ll be involved in the end-to-end development process, closely collaborating with product managers and engineers, using a full range of product design skills: research, user task flows, interaction and visual design, prototyping, design system management, and developer handover.
- Work closely with product managers and other teams to establish a plan for product release
- You’ve about 2 years of experience designing products end-to-end
- Strong interest in working on tooling for internal teams
- Passionate about inclusive and accessible design
- Strong creative, design and communication skills
- Proven experience contributing across all stages of the design process, from sketching to implementation
- Portfolio of work
What’s in it for you
- Your choice of hardware
- Company share options
- Unlimited holidays
So if you would like to hear more about this Product Designer (UX) role please send through your CV and Portfolio.
Check out our other Product Designer UX jobs here
Or get in contact with Jono if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for.