Penetration Tester | Cyber Security | Midlands
I am currently supporting a successful cybersecurity organisation based in various locations in the UK who provide an excellent professional service to clients in the UK & Globally.
The nature of the new functions means that the right candidate will be required to do more than just monitor networks but also get stuck in with engineering problems carrying out venerability scans and detailed penetration testing both client-side and remotely.
Due to my client’s ever-growing practice, we are looking for individuals who can be true SIEM Consultants / Ethical Hackers within their Global business.
- Consultative approach to solving problems
- Professional certification such as CREST, GPEN, or other information security credentials
- At least 3- 5 Years’ experience in Cyber Security and Penetration Testing
- Experience in forensic analysis and venerability scans
- An understanding of IT technologies (infrastructure, networks etc.)
- Must have experience supporting Cooperate Banking / Finance or Professional Service
- Demonstrable influencing and excellent communication skills.
- Has a zest for breaking things, smart Logical thinker.
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to work on own initiative and to build relationships at all levels.
Certification & Education Requirements:
CREST – GPEN – OSCP – CEH – CISSP – EC-Council Licensed Penetration Tester – Degree from an accredited University or equivalent.
My Client is keen to set up interviews in the coming week and will move quickly for the right candidate.
Check out our other Penetration Tester jobs here.
Or get in contact with Ola if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for.
|Job Category||Cyber Security|