Albert Bow has just partnered with an extremely exciting B2C firm based in London. They’re on the lookout for an experienced NetSuite developer who has a minimum of 3 years of commercial experience working specifically with NetSuite.
They are an award-winning market-leading B2C brand that deals with Product Innovation. They are partnered with a number of brands with different business models which focus on E-commerce platforms, Marketplace model and registration.
- 3-5 years of experience with ERP administration, configuration, and 3rd party integrations in complex environments, specifically with NetSuite
- Knowledge of NetSuite is a must, including NetSuite Roles and Permissions
- Knowledge of scripting and web services a plus
- Custom records and objects, CSV imports, page layouts, workflows, saved searches, reports and dashboards
- Ability to analyse problems, develop and recommend solutions and resolve issues
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced environment that places a strong premium on integrity, excellence, execution and teamwork
- Well-organized, ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Data-driven experience
- Commercial experience with Suitescripts
The role is Hybrid with 1 day onsite and 4 days working remotely.
If you feel like this Netsuite Developer role suits you’re skillet or you know someone that might be a good fit, please reach out by applying for the job, LI mail, or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Get in contact with Shaam if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for:
Or check out our other jobs here: