Linux Platform Engineer | Singapore | Remote working | up to S$200,000
I’m working with a leading proprietary trading firm that provides liquidity to global markets. Their technologists leverage their custom-built platform to predict the future and shave nanoseconds off each trade. Their goal is to model the past to better predict the future. The company has several billion in assets under management.
Their primary mission is to be the best prop trading company in Asia.
- Office Location: Singapore
- Salary up to S$200,000
- Remote working up to 6 hours time difference to Singapore
Their infrastructure team is expanding and is looking for an experienced Platform / Linux Engineer to join their Singapore-based team. You will be reporting directly to the CTO. They are looking for someone who has a strong hands-on Linux background working on Low-Latency projects. This role offers a clear progression path and the opportunity to work on the latest tech dealing with nanoseconds.
- You will be responsible for managing the on-prem and cloud-based server fleet
- You will be tuning and optimization of both the OS and hardware
- You will work closely with the various developer teams to ensure applications run optimally.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux (CentOS/RHEL 7x,8x preferred)
- Knowledge of Low latency networking, onload
- Experience working with Python, Bash, Ruby)
- Experience with configuration management tools (puppet, ansible, chef)
- Experienced in Kubernetes, GCP
- Ideally C++ experience
What They Can Offer:
- 25 days of holiday
- Health and wellness memberships
- Pension Scheme
- Upskilling workshops
- Many many more!
Get in contact with Ntinga if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for:
Or check out our other jobs here
Check out our Telegram group
|Job Category||Quant & Trading|