Head of Quantitative Research | HFT – Crypto | Fully remote
I am currently working with an established founding team who have built a low latency, HFT from scratch and are already live trading. They focus on market-making for digital assets and have built an experienced team who have already been able to implement successful strategies. They are now seeking an experienced Head of Quantitative Research to add to their company.
This role will be a senior position focusing on:
- Developing an internal research platform for the trading team.
- Building alpha signals.
- Leading the quant research team and building that out around you.
- Experience in Tick to trade single digit μs in crypto or bellow 100 ns in TradFI
- Spearhead the dev of the quant framework:
- Multi-crypto asset portfolio optimization in HF
- In depth knowledge of Kalman, Poisson and other filter techniques
- Deep understanding of how to build back testing models
If you he experience in all the requirements above, please apply with an up-to-date CV and I will be in contact.
For more info, send me a message on LinkedIn or an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in contact with David if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for.
Or check out our other jobs here
Check out our Telegram group
|Job Category||Quant & Trading, Web 3.0|