Head of Engineering | FinTech | London-based Company – Fully remote role | Up to £180,000K base
I’m working with a Fintech company who are transforming small business commerce in the growth economies of Southeast Asia. Their mission is to radically improve economic circumstances for tens of millions of people. They are doing this by building an all-inclusive trade and finance platform that provides their clients with payments, credit, and commerce tools to enable them to grow.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a profitable fintech disruptor that values innovation, agility, and an entrepreneurial spirit. If you have a proven track record in scaling engineering teams within startups, coupled with a strong background in finance, you are the right person! Within this role, you will have a lot of autonomy and will be reporting directly to the CEO. The natural progression for this role is to a Chief Technology Officer position.
- Build, mentor, and lead a strong engineering team in the UK and overseas
- Work directly with C suite to define and execute engineering strategies
- Drive innovation and the development of cutting-edge fintech products.
- Foster a culture of cross-functional collaboration between engineering, product, and design teams.
- Maintain and enhance the security and regulatory compliance of our technology.
- Tech: Robust technical ability as this will be hands-on to start!
- Proven experience in startups or a fast-paced, innovative environment is a must (this can be from your own start-up!)
- Experience in a FinTech or finance company
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to develop and execute a forward-looking engineering strategy.
- Opportunity to join a collaborative team
- Competitive salary
- Remote working
- opportunity to lead a global team
- An all-expense trip to Asia each year
- Health & wellness benefits
This company are building their UK presence and you will be at the forefront of this so if this sounds like something you are interested in apply with a CV! Interviews are currently taking place.
Get in contact with Ntinga if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for:
Or check out our other jobs here
Check out our Telegram group