Head of Data Science
London, United Kingdom
Posted 2 months ago
Head of Data Science | London (Hybrid)
We are working with an innovative scale-up tech company that has recently received £30 million in investment. Using their own Customer Intelligence Platform, they help their clients understand their customers on a human basis.
What will you be responsible for?
- Working with other heads of departments on strategic objectives
- Ensure a collaborative working environment that empowers the team end ensures this engine room keeps going!
- Effectively distribute and prioritise data science resource based on the demands of the company
What will you need to succeed?
- 3 years minimum growing Data Science teams
- Have led Data Science teams to deliver Machine Learning solutions
- It’s not only important to have practical experience – but understand the “why” and theoretical knowledge behind a problem
- Strong communication skills – able to deal with high-level stakeholders and help the team communicate and problem solve
Please send through your most recent CV if you think you are suited to the role.
Get in contact with Max if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for:
Or check out our other jobs here.