London, United Kingdom
Posted 12 months ago
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for multiple GCP DevOps Engineers to join an IT Consulting Company who are working across multiple sectors (Banking, Media, Insurance & Healthcare).
They have big plans for this year and are now hiring across multiple teams. The role will require developers to work closely with large enterprises as well as FTSE 100.
Day to day you’ll be:
- Picking up tickets from the backlog of projects and/or from application teams when performing BAU work.
- BAU activities that will be picked up include firewall rule requests and proxy policy configuration requests from application teams, there will also be a requirement to perform network and GCP infrastructure changes when needed.
- Other BAU activities include updating Terraform modules with new features for application teams, assisting application teams with on-boarding to the platform and debugging issues with their Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Changes within the platform will be implemented using ServiceNow change control
The main areas they are looking for are:
- Exceptional GCP experience
- Strong Experience with Kubernetes & Terraform
- Highly personable with the ability to work with stakeholders across all levels
- Hunger to learn and improve
What They Can Offer:
- Remote working (2 days a month in office)
- Exciting projects
- Private health and dental care
- Many many more!
Please get in contact if you would like more information or apply below.
Initial phone call interviews happening ASAP
Get in contact with Ntinga if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for:
Or check out our other jobs here: