DevOps Engineer | Blockchain | Fully Remote EU | Must have Web3 Experience | up to $95,000
I’m currently working with an exciting early stage web3 firm who are currently looking to hire a DevOps engineer to help with the development of their new crypto token as well as overall platform on the Ethereum Blockchain.
- Building and implementing new development tools and infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and fixes
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Deploy updates and fixes, and provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce the occurrence of errors and improve customer experience.
- Experience as a DevOps engineer or in a similar software engineering role
- Proficiency with Git and GitHub workflows
- Proficiency with Cloud platforms such as AWS
- Good knowledge of Python and Web technologies
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit Understands how to improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Being able to work in a fast paced environment
- Written and spoken communication skills in English for a professional environment
- Crypto experience.
- Start-up mentality, hands on and willingness to go above and beyond
- Worked with Ethereum Blockchain
- Understanding how Ethereum stores state and related data structures
- EVM knowledge – opcodes etc.
- Availability to travel internationally
If this sounds like something you would be interested in apply with an up-to-date CV.
Get in contact with Ntinga if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ntinga-mpiko-17038a196/
Or check out our other jobs here:
|Job Category||Change and Transformation|