A very exciting opportunity has arisen for DevOps Engineer to join a Fintech company that are about to receive their Series A funding and have developed a SaaS software platform that will revolutionise the way companies maintain margins and increase revenues through digitisation and management of rebates, bonuses and commissions.
They have big plans going forward and are now expanding their team. Their mission is to be the number 1 SaaS rebate management product globally.
As a DevOps Engineer you will do:
- Maintain and manage internal infrastructure
- Support business-critical integration using internal implementation tools
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Product and Engineering teams to build tools that will improve out implementations and support processes.
- Handle first and Second line support tickets raised by customers and work with the engineering team for 3rd line support
The main experience they are looking for are:
- Exceptional Azure experience
- Strong Experience with Kubernetes & Terraform
- Strong understanding of managing SaaS applications on AWS
- Demonstrable knowledge with Docker, CI/CD pipelines
What They Can Offer:
- Remote working (1 day a week in the office)
- Exciting projects
- Private healthcare
- Many many more!
Please get in contact if you would like more information or apply below.
Initial phone call interviews happening ASAP
Get in contact with Ntinga if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for:
Or check out our other jobs here: