DevOps Engineer (AI Ops) |AI & ML | London
I am currently working with a truly cutting edge AI, ML & Data analytics cloud platform who are looking for DevOps Engineers who specialize in Data Engineering & AI Ops to join their dynamic, fast-paced & rapidly growing engineering team on both a permanent and contract basis.
The company is a rapidly scaling organisation after securing nearly £10m in Series A funding. The Focus and main responsibilities will be to work amongst the DevOps team to design, implement & maintain the infrastructure underlying their platform & product. They want to enhance their analytics capability of generated data, so you will be expected to work with the Data scientists and the rest of the team closely to achieve this.
- To implement observability platform wide.
- Implementing infrastructure as code.
- Automation of Infrastructure delivery pipelines.
- Implement, maintain & improve CI/CD pipelines.
- A specialty within DevOps observability.
- Cloud platform experience within AWS & Azure.
- Kubernetes (Preferably EKS).
- Experience in Monitoring & Telemetry on a cloud native platform (Prometheus, Grafana, Alert Manager)
- DevSecOps (Experience integrating strong security practices)
- Scripting (Bash/Go/Python)
- AI/Machine Learning platform experience.
They are offering a very generous and above market rate Day rate & Salary for these positions.
If you feel your experience, skillset & expertise fits this remit and wish to discuss this opportunity further then please apply here along with your CV and I will get back to you.
Check out our other DevOps jobs here.
Or get in contact with Jack if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for.