Data Engineer | FinTech Platform | London
- Do you want to define and build a company-wide Data structure?
- Do you want to part of a rapidly expanding start-up that is disrupting the industry in a big way?
- Have you got strong data design and development skills, SQL, Python experience as well experience in a DevOps development environment?
If so… Albert bow is currently on the lookout for a Data Engineer for a client of ours, who specialises in helping the financial industry transform its approach to risk through the use of data.
This is a unique opportunity for you to not only apply your technical skills but to also apply your business knowledge to increase the effectiveness of the integration process.
- Data Design and Modelling
- Data Workflow – data development, data structuring, version management (data best practice, SQL, graphing techniques)
- Data Ingestion – analysis and development (python, SQL, web scraping)
- NLP/Matching – engine development (python)
- Data insights – identification and development of new data insights (data mining and visualisation, power bi, r, python)
- API – business logic development (c#, open API)
- Proactive and pragmatic
- An engineer with a passion for delivering solutions to customers.
- Someone who likes to roll up their sleeves and has hands-on experience of the languages, tools and infrastructure
- Self-driven and constantly striving to improve your team
- Advocate of agile/lean delivery methodologies
If interested in joining this Data Engineer opportunity, please apply with an up to date CV right away.
Profiles will be reviewed as soon as possible.
If interested in this opportunity then please apply with an up to date CV.
Check out our other Data Engineer jobs here.
Or get in contact with Jono if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for.