CTO – Blockchain – Berlin
Albert Bow has just partnered with an extremely exciting and very well-funded Blockchain and Cryptocurrency start-up based in Berlin. They’re on the lookout for an experienced CTO to join and lead their new team.
This role is an extremely pivotal role within the organisation as you will be responsible for the success and growth of the entire technology department
If you’re passionate about Crypto, Web 3.0/Blockchain and building software/technology teams and also have the ability to roll your sleeves up and lead by example….please read the below requirements and apply if its a fit.
This role will still be relatively hands-on, so a candidate with a high level of technical expertise will be required
- Expert in writing and leading teams building smart contracts on Solidity.
- Strong background within the Crypto, Web 3.0/Blockchain space.
- Proven track record of building and leading complex products…, particularly within the Crypto, Web 3.0/Blockchain space.
- Ability to role the sleeves up and code when required. “Lead by example” style of management may be needed.
- Very strong delivery and project management skills.
- 5-7 years of working within a start-up.
- Proven ability to grow and manage a technology team.
- Excellent ability to get the best and mentoring more inexperienced developers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within a fast-paced trading environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Please reach out by applying for the job, LI mail or via email (Craigtrenier@albertbow.com).
Get in contact with Craig if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for:
Or check out our other jobs here:
|Job Category||Executive Search, Web 3.0|