Chief Data Scientist | Ai and Machine Learning | London | Data
- Do you want to work on a state of the art Ai and Machine Learning platform?
- Do you want to lead one of the most tech-savvy data teams in the UK?
- Do you want to work with some of the most influential professionals in the UK?
If so… Albert Bow is currently working with a state of the art Ai and Machine Learning platform that takes on huge amounts of data to streamline how businesses run. This company has received over £7m in their Series A funding and is already making revenue.
They are looking for a Chief Data Scientist to lead their data science and artificial intelligence team, leveraging expertise with the Product and the CTO to define business solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company and be ‘hands-on’ and implement best practices within the team.
- 10+ years of experience with predictive and descriptive analytics in Python, R, or other high-level languages
- Expert at developing leading-edge Natural Language Processing (NLP) solutions, including entity extraction and AI-powered search
- Experience with the application of data science and machine learning algorithms
- Experience managing all levels of stakeholders, technical or not
- Take an active role in the development, mentoring, and coaching of the team,
- Lead role in attracting, developing, and retaining talent.
- Quartley hackathons
- 37.5 contracted hours with core hours
- Holiday Buy Scheme
If interested please apply below with an up-to-date CV. Initial phone calls are happening asap!
Check out our other Chief Data Scientist jobs here.
Or get in contact with Jono if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for.