Senior C++ Developer
Currently working closely with a Fintech client who specialise in financial reporting, analysis and reporting. Used by a number of Tier 1 banks across the capital, this position is ideal for a Senior C++ Developer who has an interest in working with new technologies and mentoring Junior Developers.
The role is based in London and is 80% home office.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience with C++ in Windows or Linux
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in legacy software transformation
- Working closely with the team to restructure the existing monolithic
- Mentoring other team members in the spring lifecycle in development work
- Involved in the legacy software transformation within the organisation
They offer many benefits including private healthcare, life assurance, internal/external training and the opportunity to have hands on experience with the latest tech.
If you’re interested, please apply with an up-to-date CV. Initial interviews are already happening.
Get in contact with Max if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for:
Or check out our other jobs here: