ASIC | New York | up to $300,000
I am looking for an Application-Specific Integrated Circuit designer to join a proprietary trading firm in New York. You would be the lead/point of contact for a new Application-Specific Integrated Circuit design project.
- 8 years as an ASIC designer with at least 3 years of these in finance companies
- FPGA design experience
- Digital board design experience
- Gathering internal requirements
- Generate verification plans including system hardware
- Interfacing with the external design houses for both ASIC and PCB
Salary is paying up to $300,000 depending on experience and this position is based in New York.
They are looking for highly motivated and talented people to join them so apply with a CV if you are interested!
Get in contact with Chloe if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chloe-fletcher/
Or check out our other jobs here:
|Job Category||Change and Transformation|