Account Manager | Central London
- Do you want to represent a state of the art data platform?
- Do you have a proven track record of successfully developing and managing complex deployments and partnerships?
- Have you dealt with Government bodies?
If so… Albert Bow is currently working with a rapidly growing SaaS company that specialises in building powerful AI analytics technology that can be used to provide deep insights into highly unstructured data. Their technology is aimed at large government bodies and also financial services clients.
They’re looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their ever-growing customer team.
- Experience dealing with government bodies.
- Proven track record of success in effectively developing and managing complex deployments and partnerships
- Developing and delivering customer onboarding processes
- Building and growing customers through the position of a trusted supplier
- Integrating and working with product teams and service & support desks
- Developing and executing account plans
- Being the ‘voice of the customer’
- Experience in Cloud Architecture concepts
- Experience in CRM systems
- Agile, Project Management / MSP
If interested please apply below with an up-to-date CV. Initial phone calls are happening asap!
Check out our other Account Manager jobs here.
Or get in contact with Harry if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for.
|Job Category||Customer Success|